Version 1.2.2 (Mar 15, 2017)
- Serialization and pickling: Saving the latest state of the program on break which can be retrieved later and resume.
Version 1.2.1 (Mar 2, 2017)
- Removed dependency on
Version 1.2.0 (Jan 5, 2017)
- LaTeX representation of Irene’s objects.
SDRelaxSolcan be called as an iterable.
- Default objective function is set to a
sympyobject for truncated moment problems.
Version 1.1.0 (Dec 25, 2016 - Merry Christmas)
- Extracting minimizers via
SDRelaxSol.ExtractSolution()and help of
- Extracting minimizers implementing Lasserre-Henrion algorithm,
SDPRelaxations.PSDMomentto give more flexibility over moments and enables rational minimization.
- SOS decomposition implemented.
- Using pyOpt as the external optimizer.
- More benchmark examples.
Version 1.0.0 (Dec 07, 2016)
- Initial release (Birth of Irene)