Based on the current implementation, the followings seems to be implemented/modified:
- Reduce dependency on SymPy.
- Include sdp solvers installation (subject to copyright limitations).
- Error handling for CSDP and SDPA failure.
The following to-dos were implemented:
- Extract solutions (at least for polynomials)- in v.1.1.0.
- SOS decomposition- in v.1.1.0.
- Write a
SDPRelaxationsprinting- in v.1.1.0.
- Write a LaTeX method- in v.1.2.0.
- Keep track of original expressions before reduction- in v.1.2.0.
- Removed dependency on
joblib- in v.1.2.1.
- Save the current status on break and resume later- in v.1.2.2.
- Windows support- in v.1.2.3.